Monday 21 September 2020

Week 3 EPL Football Predictor 20-21 season

 


Week 3. 26th,27th & 28th September. 2020


Every week I will be providing you all with my personal opinions on the next week's matches along with my predicted results. These opinions can change dramatically the closer we get to kick-off, but its a great place to start.

If you don´t agree with my predictions or you have heard news which may change my opinion then please let me know in the comments section, I'm always willing to listen to other peoples opinions and predictions to improve the potential return on my accumulators. 

*I urge you to only treat this as my personal opinion and never as a guaranteed way to win money through gambling. Please gamble responsibly if you choose to and only gamble with money you can afford to lose.

Saturday 26th September


www.galleryofideas.net
Brighton & Hove 12:30 Manchester United.

I've found over the years that with football you have to disregard logic sometimes, and it seems like trying to predict any Manchester United game at the moment is impossible, and Brighton are exactly the same. 
Brighton losing to Chelsea 1-3 at home first game was predictable if not flattering for Chelsea, but then to go to Newcastle and win away 0-3 was a revelation, and after all the hype about United's ambitions this season, to lose quite convincingly to Crystal Palace 1-3 at home was quite frankly embarrassing for them. 
Both teams have proven they can score a lot of goals and concede a lot also so my prediction is for a high scoring Draw. 

Prediction 3-3



prem correct score
  Crystal Palace 15:00 Everton

Where to start? Crystal Palace's last match was beating ManU 1-3 and Everton was a home win 5-2 against West Brom. 
I have predicted both teams to have safe mid-table seasons this year and with Crystal Palace´s pact midfield and Everton's normally disciplined defense, I see this as a game with few goal-scoring chances in it.  

Prediction 0-1 



       West Brom 17:30 Chelsea

Poor West Brom has already let in 8 goals in just two games were as big spenders Chelsea stumbled at there first big challenge against Liverpool last week. 
Chelsea needs to prove a point and West Brom needs to stop the rot.
I believe Chelsea should win this game comfortably, condemning West Brom to 3 losses in 3 games but will it be enough to paper of the creaks of last week's defeat?

Prediction 1-4



             Burnley 20:00 Southampton 

This game doesn't excite me at all, I think Burnley will end up lower mid-table and Southampton will be lucky no to go down.
Both teams could break there duck with a win in this game however I feel neither will.

Prediction 0-0



Sunday 27th September

    Sheffield United 12:00 Leeds United

I cant see where Sheffields next goal is coming from whereas in contrast Leed can't stop scoring.
This game will be played with high emotions and we could see the scoreline being heavily affected by the number of players left on the pitch if the respective managers aren't careful.

Prediction 0-3



          Tottenham 14:00 Newcastle

The 2 Dr. Jekle and Mr. Hyde teams winning away and losing at home, both have disappointed me and surprised me so far,  but more so Tottenham.
It looks like the Moreno magic is starting to work or at least for Son. This should be a great game for Spurs but I can see Steve Bruce parking the bus for this match.

Prediction 2-0



    Manchester City 16:30 Leicester City

Hard to judge this game given that I haven't seen ManC play yet this season but given the quality and depth they have I'm sure they will be more than a match for Leicester City and an aging Vardy. Before everyone starts shouting at for my Vardy comment, He is a great player and leader but I feel he may be a yard short this year.

Prediction 3-1 



             West Ham 19:00 Wolves

With West ham yet to win a game, although they have played well at times, and with wolves seeming to start the season where they left off last season, minus a few players but with money in the bank. I believe this match will be close.

Prediction 1-1



Monday 28th September

                Fulham 18:00 Aston Villa

Aston Villa has had to wait to start the new season after their first match against Manchester City was postponed, but I don't think they will mind that too much. Fulham I bet wish there first two games were postponed as they slumped to defeat in both. 
Neither side has really shown enough squad strength to excite us and I believe both will struggle to avoid relegation.

Prediction 1-0


             Liverpool 20:15 Arsenal

So does the Comunity Shield really count as a trophy?
Obviously, Liverpool will be out for revenge in this game, and even though Arsenal has made a winning start to the season, I am still not convinced that they have what it takes to beat Liverpool especially at Anfield. 

Prediction 2-0



My Betting Breakdown

Saturday 26thPREDICTIONRESULT
Brighton & Hove Albion12:30Manchester United3-3
Crystal Palace15:00Everton0-1
West Bromwich Albion17:30Chelsea1-4
Burnley20:00Southampton0-0
Sunday 27th

Sheffield United12:00Leeds United1-3
Tottenham Hotspur14:00Newcastle United2-0
Manchester City16:30Leicester City3-1
West Ham United19:00Wolverhampton1-1
Monday 28th


Fulham18:00Aston Villa1-0
Liverpool20:15Arsenal2-0

Best of luck with beating the bookies, let me know if you have any other selections or bets in other games you fancy.

All the best of Luck

Drew

*Always gamble responsibly.


2 comments:

  1. Lol, what a blog URL, five words plus 'blogspot', almost 50 letters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, everything else seemed to be taken. lol

      Delete